Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 05:14 AM   #14231 (permalink)
MoonlitSunshine
Dat's Der Bunny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
Right now there is a guy standing in my house, telling my husband and I how much he loves Slipnot and Interpol and Drowning Pool, and how ****ty the music we listen to is, and how Fall Out Boy is DEFINITELY emo.

Shoot me now.

Edit: All I said was "Look dude, emo is a little more hardcore than FOB." And he was like "Emo is Hardcore!? WTF are you talking about? FOB IS emo, they came out and said so on TV."

Well I'm an opera singer everyone. It must be true, because I said it.

Edit x 2: Now I only like Prince becuase "I'm female. Men don't like Prince." The hilarity continues...

Edit#3: Now only ***gots made music in the 80's! This guy is comic gold!!!

Edit no. 4: Oh, oh....now Slipnot is the most awesomest band EVAR because they have EIGHT people in their band, and they are all mega talented and amazing. Also, females apparently aren't allowed to like the same music as males. I like Aretha Franklin and Prince (and I MUST like Kenny G) because I have a vagina. It's already 10:44 now... I hope my husband kicks this guy out soon... :\
This conversation I would imagine would have been far more fun if another person capable of ripping him to shreds was present... I hate situations where the other person is quite obviously wrong but noone is present to offer the overbearing majority, since people like that NEVER listen to anything anyone else has to say.

- Arthur Dent
MoonlitSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote