Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #3377 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Rip a jig, pull a tube... I think those are local terms... Gravity bong? Do this:

-Get a 2 liter bottle. Cut the bottom off of it. Take the cap and poke a hole in it (like a little bigger than the width of a pencil). Get a small piece of foil and poke small holes in it with a mechanical pencil.

-Get a small bucket or trash can that the bottle will fit in. Fill the bucket with water. Submerge the entire bottle but the cap in the water and hold it with your left hand by the neck of the bottle. Put the cap on bottle after its in the water. Then put the foil on the cap and mold it with your hands so the foil dips down into the hole in the cap. So you have this mini bowl now with the cap and the foil. just put a small nugget in there.

-So the bottle is submerged with the cap on the bottle and the weed in the foil. Light the bud and slowly pull the bottle out of the water.. Very slowly so the bottle fills with smoke. Before the bottom comes out of the water, stop. So you'll have this two liter filled with smoke. Take the cap off, put your mouth on the bottle, and push it back down into the water while inhaling. The smoke has nowhere to go but your lungs. Conserves bud so well.

Here's what I used to do in my dorm room:

-Get a Propel or Sobe bottle or something. Cut a little hole in the bottom. Make the same type of cap I said before... Cute a hole, put foil over top, poke holes in the foil, put bud in the foil. Fill the bottle with water, keeping your hand over the hole so none of the water runs out. After its filled, put the cap with the weed on the bottle. Then as you light it, slowly let part of your finger off of the hole so the water slowly runs out, drawing the smoke into the bottle. Then after the water is all out, cover the hole back up and you got a bottle filled with smoke. take the cap off and inhale.

Edit: It's easier and way better to use a piece from a socket and melt it into the cap instead of the foil.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote