Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #912 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank The Drifter View Post
I'm not a fan of Vick at all. Not because of his off the field doings but because I'm a Falcons fan and when he was a Falcon he was putting forth little effort. Anyway, he's improved a thousand times over on his passing abilities since he was with the Falcons because he's actually trying now, so I think its unfair in some ways to think of his past when thinking of Vick. Its almost better in some ways to think of this as being his rookie year, haha.
Really? Man, I'm the opposite. I'm a falcons fan too and I love Vick. He definitely didn't work as hard or have the passing ability with Atlanta, but he took them to an NFC championship team without a whole lotta talent. He was pretty much a one man team. I don't wanna discredit Dunn or anything cause I loved Warrick but Vick had a ton on his shoulders in ATL. He was young and immature, but the dude played hard and did more for his team than pretty much anyone. I still root for Mike, I think he's a good guy and has obviously improved a lot, but I don't hold any negative feelings towards him for anything he did with ATL
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote