Music Banter - View Single Post - Awkward social situations
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #251 (permalink)
bonesaw-orchestra
Music Addict

I was showing my brother pictures from my holidays, and he was just enjoying them, and his kids came to see what he was looking at. He started looking through a series of photos of a Barbie my friend has, that came with this huge house set.. we built a dollhouse for a friend's kid, but in the set there was what looked like a vibrator. It didn't belong. So us being.. us, we set up the Barbie on her little bed and taped the "vibrator" to her hand. I found the pictures to be utterly hilarious.. though not so many lulz when my niece and nephew were so curious to know what Barbie was doing. My brother just said, in his wise fatherly voice, "Oh Barbie's just being bad." He proceeded to shut off the camera and hand it to me. Then I had to explain the photos to my mom, my brother, and his wife. I could have died, it was so awkward. Luckily everyone was able to laugh it off, if not just laugh at me haha

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...e/DSCF1933.jpg not sure if I want to actually post one of the photos.. click at your own discretion I guess
bonesaw-orchestra is offline   Reply With Quote