Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #914 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
Freeman is on spot with Ryan.

Josh Freeman

YDS CMP% TD INT RAT
3451 61.4 25 6 95.9

Matt Ryan
YDS CMP% TD INT RAT
3705 62.5 28 9 91.0

...and how you gunna hate on Fitz so much?
Sam Bradford
YDS CMP% TD INT RAT
3512 60.0 18 15 76.5

Ryan Fitzpatrick
YDS CMP% TD INT RAT
3000 57.8 23 15 81.8

Mark Sanchez
YDS CMP% TD INT RAT
3291 54.8 17 13 75.3
I'm hatin on Fitz, because like I said, he's had 1 decent year. It wasn't even that great of a year, but it's the only thing he has EVER done in the NFL. He's been bad his whole career. The only thing he even did this season was beat 4 terrible teams (Browns, Dolphins, Lions, Bengals). I'll give him credit that he played a lot of good teams closely and the Bills aren't overloaded with talent, but Fitzpatrick just isn't that good. He's not even mediocre.

I like Freeman. I like where the Bucs are headed. But he isn't on the level of Ryan. The Bucs didn't beat any team with a winning record all year (except the Saints the last week, but that has an asterisk cause Brees sat in the 4th quarter). They played the easiest schedule I have ever seen this year. Cmon, he didn't win ONE game against a good team. His numbers were good, and I think he is gonna be a good QB, but I can't put him on Ryan's level. Ryan came in his rookie year and took a bad team to the playoffs. Then beat some good teams this year and took ATL to the #1 seed. Freeman isn't on that level yet, and the Bucs still aren't a playoff team next year when they won't have the easiest schedule of all-time to make them look better than what they are.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote