Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats happened?!
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 08:51 AM   #261 (permalink)
hookers with machineguns
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel
alright. Im sick and ****ing tired of listening to all of you pre-teen drama queens moaning and bitching over something that has nothing to do with you. i addressed LedZepStu. NOT Snickers, NOT AITA and Misfits you are a disgrace to the family, i am going to lock you in a closet and whip you twice, daily. That being said, I am going to disregard all of the ASSININE comments the three afformentioned have left. None of which has the the slightest idea the kind of relationship urban and i have. its called a "friendship". You know, one of those things where you can talk to someone, relate to them, bull**** and have fun... oh wait, youre still stuck in your goddamned soap opera pathetic little lives to actually pursue something of worth.. i feel very sorry for you all. honestly, i do. And by the way, im going to let you all in on a little secret: IM A ****ING LESBIAN SO I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SEXUAL INTEREST IN URBAN WHATSOEVER. it was fun to jerk you littles *******s around with it, for a while, though.
I think it was mainly the way you responded to Stu. You could have just said, "hey look, you guys don't know what we talk about," and everything would have been cool.