Music Banter - View Single Post - Friends and families reactions to your taste in music
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 08:34 AM   #36 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
As far as friends... depending on the friend, if we have something musical in common, then that person will generally know about that part of my musical taste. Otherwise, it's not something that comes up on a regular basis. It's not like when I was a teenager and my social life was based on music I listened to.
That's pretty much my situation too. Actually one of the main reasons I post on MB is because my conversations about music with my friends and family are fairly limited and I need some kind of outlet. Even my friends who are into music aren't as into music as I am. Also, strangely enough considering how much loud noisy aggressive type music I like, I have literally no one that I know in real life who listens to anything even remotely in that ballpark. I don't even think my wife has a very clear picture of what kinds of music I listen to since a good 75% of what I listen to is music I would never play around her.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote