Music Banter - View Single Post - Viktor Vaughn "Vaudeville Villain" (2003)
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

I swear this is the third time I've stumbled in here and realized I still haven't actually written my thoughts on the album yet. Ha. I've been thinking to myself. Anyways, I've had this album for a long while but realized I'd never heard the whole thing start to finish...

I'm hooked by my usual hits but I've picked up more on these recent runs. I'd never paid much attention to the open mic nights, and had fun with them this time. Really enjoyed the guest production by RJD2 on Saliva. Nothing crazy great, but enjoyed nevertheless.

Let Me Watch made me impatient, despite not being bad. And yes, I had a few laughs at the end. But still, not one of the ones I will replay... often/ever...

My old favorite track from the album was Lactose and Lecithin but Never Dead really just recently stole the spot. A Dead Mouse, Lickupon, and Saliva round out my top 5 singles from the album.

My biggest complaint is something about the last few tracks... seems like he doesn't expect most people to get that far in the album, but after Never Dead, nothing seems to really click for me. Anyone else?

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote