Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #2752 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
That's absolutely been my experience. Females are often given things for cheaper or free. They are often promoted to officer positions. They are always given raid slots. They just tend to have a cozier relationship with Leadership than your average males do.

I remember at one point they started giving the girls in my guild officer permissions for the hell of it and we had a huge blowout/restructuring.
That's right...my first toon ever was a male human paladin. I learned the ropes then the guild I was in slowly split up and people stopped playing so I went to a different server.

I created a female night elf priest and my experience was so much different. I would heal instances and if we wiped I didn't get as much flak as I did on my pally. My first mount ever on the new server, this guy just gave me the gold to buy it. I didn't do anything for him, no sexual favors or flirting. I just told him I didn't have enough to buy my mount because we were in a group together killing things. I'm just so awesome at being a shadow priest that I'm guaranteed a raid slot based off of my skill alone. So from that day on...I only make female toons, I have one or two token male ones but they are both my bank toons.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote