Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Grinds My Gears?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 12:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
+1

Except these people live underneath, behind, and to the right side of my apartment. At first, I used to just intentionally make a loud sound when they were being loud... you know, so they'd hear it, put 2+2 together and suddenly realize that I can hear their entire conversations, and clearly don't enjoy it.... then after a while I realized that I wasn't giving average human intelligence enough credibility: They know how loud they are.
They just don't give a fuck.

People like THAT grind my gears.
They're assholes without an excuse.
I have a similar situation, well kind of. With me its a have 2 roommates and friends (whom usually i did not invite over) that come over and get really drunk and loud on weekdays and annoy the **** out of my downstairs neighbor. I mean I dont mind to much because I sleep with music blasting in my ears so noise outside doesnt really affect me, but my ****ing friends/roommates make the neighbor constantly complain to our landlord (who is the father of one of my close friends) and I get the call about it.

So because my idiot friend gets drunk on a Tuesday night and decides to throw bottles in front of our house or scream **** I get to hear about it. I have even talked to them about it and hasnt changed ****. As soon as I get enough schooling to get a better job im moving the **** out and getting my own place.

I dont know why people are under the impression that its excusable to be ****ing loud annoying dbag just because they are drunk or high. Then they act as if its hardly there fault.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote