Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:49 PM   #15822 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
To be honest I think less about my hair and do less for it (other than cleaning it when showering) than I ever did while it was short. I mean when your hair is long theres not much styling is just kinda sits there and if you dont feel like it tie it back. Extremely simple. I am guessing Freebase you were referring to having mid length hair. And **** yes thats a pain in the arse. But short or long is pretty easy to take care of.

Well not really. My hair is definitely less than 2 inches long on the top, and never even a half inch on the sides/back. I can manage that, because I don't have to do anything to it. I wake up in the morning, shower, and when I dry my hair (which takes a fraction of a second), it's pretty much fixed. I enjoy that. And I don't have to be bald for that amount of convenience.

But when it starts getting longer, it annoys me because it starts growing over my ears and eventually I start looking fucking retarded. My head is just not shaped for long hair or bald head, and my hair itself is just not cut out for being long.
I actually feel more retarded when my hair starts getting long.

I'm pretty sure that's not normal. But I don't give a shit.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote