Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats happened?!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 01:31 AM   #270 (permalink)
Trauma
snickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel
alright. Im sick and ****ing tired of listening to all of you pre-teen drama queens moaning and bitching over something that has nothing to do with you. i addressed LedZepStu. NOT Snickers, NOT AITA and Misfits you are a disgrace to the family, i am going to lock you in a closet and whip you twice, daily. That being said, I am going to disregard all of the ASSININE comments the three afformentioned have left. None of which has the the slightest idea the kind of relationship urban and i have. its called a "friendship". You know, one of those things where you can talk to someone, relate to them, bull**** and have fun... oh wait, youre still stuck in your goddamned soap opera pathetic little lives to actually pursue something of worth.. i feel very sorry for you all. honestly, i do. And by the way, im going to let you all in on a little secret: IM A ****ING LESBIAN SO I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SEXUAL INTEREST IN URBAN WHATSOEVER. it was fun to jerk you littles *******s around with it, for a while, though.

me:

you:

me:

you:

me: I apologize Spike, I'm sorry you got banned and I don't see why you were.

EDIT: I also fixed my twice-post mistake.