Music Banter - View Single Post - Best/Worst New Members of 2010/2011
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 06:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
s_k if you read this keep that **** up, your posts are solid and I wish more of the new members where were like you.
Thanks a lot Rezz. To be honest I thought you didn't like me that much the first couple of days. But I soon discovered we're good .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
S_K hands down.
Thank you so much Vanilla .
It's always good to have a moderator who likes you, haha .
(But I'd appreciate it just as much hadn't you been a mod, of course!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I am the worst.
No man, you're a sexist freak but you're a nice guy. You'll have to do worse to get your Troll Trophy I'm afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
It's been a good past year for great new members. bob, Dayvan and s_k all spring immediately to mind, I know there are a whole bunch more though.
You know, I'd probably say Dayvan, but I'm not sure who are new.
Bob's great too, I didn't know he was a new member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
yeah, bob, Dayvan, and s__k are pretty much the cream of the crop, but I know I'm forgetting some poeple
^this

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
Definitely agreed on s_k and bob! I don't know of any "worst" members.
Thanks, again.
God I don't know how to blush but if I did, I would.

Still a bit surprised by this, actually.
I get along with most of you guys, but I do have the feeling that me missing the beat time after time (mainly because I don't understand what you're saying) is pretty annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Best are Bob, UnchainedBallad, Pedestrian and ThePhantasasio.
My least favourite is Dayvan, I don't get on with her, everyone knows it. No longer gonna hide it.
See! I didn't know UnchainedBallad, Pedestrian and ThePhantasasio were new.
I just won't vote. The ones I like will know.
About Dayvan: Wait for some years, she's going to be great, you'll see. The kid hasn't got an easy time.
(she'll probably kick me in the nuts for calling her the kid )

I think I really like everyone I've been in contact with on the chat or in postings more than once apart from one member (who seems a bit gone now?) I seemed to like in the beginning. But turns out he's picking on me a bit. Ah well
That's one on 44,806. Good score.

I must say that if everything keeps going like this, this is the nicest forum I've ever been on. And i've been on a lot. Even on my own forum there's more little fights between me and some members than on this one. It's brilliant.