Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #14347 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
My ex-girlfriend is sleeping over and I just made her breakfast with croissants, orange juice, chocolate milk.
Her current boyfriend doesn't want me sleeping with her, so mainly we hug for a bit and after that we both go to our own bed. Usually I'm at her place sleeping at the couch. Until she has a bad dream and wants me to join her in her bed, that is. This time, in my own house, I slept om a matress on the floor next to my own bed as shes afraid of spiders crawling around on the floor.
Note: all this for my ex-girlfriend . I'm not sure what I could do for my future girlfriend to improve this .
Ah well, I hope my next girlfriend hasn't got a boyfriend that doesn't want us to sleep together .
So you got this right. Me and my ex get in bed together, we cuddle, I go to my own bed, she has a bad dream and to comfort her I go lay in bed with her. It doesn't really make any sense, does it? .
Ah well, if this makes her happy I'll be glad to do so. Ex girlfriend or not, she's still one of the most wonderful people on this earth. I'm going to take a shower now. See y'all tonight!
Why would she want to do that? Why would you want to do that? Why would her boyfriend allow that?

So many questions. Not a diss towards you, sk, I just can't wrap my head around that kind of lifestyle. There is no way I would even want an ex to sleep over, or me crash at her place. One, cause it'd probably just trigger emotional bullshit. And two, if I did sleepover and cuddle with her, there's no way I could resist trying to bang her. My hands would be down her pants within a few minutes or i'd be in my car and driving home.

I mean it's basically like being together, without the sex. Hugging, cuddling, that's just not my idea of something I want to do with someone I am not dating or having sex with. Again, not trying to diss you, we have different thoughts on that obviously, I am just saying i can't imagine cuddling and spooning like that with an ex who has a boyfriend.

Probably the strangest thing about all of that situation... WTF is her boyfriend thinking? "Oh, you're ex boyfriend is coming over to cuddle? Yeah, totally cool with me!!!" Seriously, what the hell, does he know she sleeps over and stuff? It sounds like he does... Hell, I'll admit I am not someone who places trust in people easily, and I am one of those guys who is all like "Don't talk to your ex" during relationships, but how could any boyfriend be comfortable with this? That truly baffles me... That he would allow his girlfriend to spoon with an ex-lover and let her stay the night.

sk, just wondering here, but what if you meet a girl and start dating and stuff, and she doesn't want you to continue having sleepovers with your ex-girlfriend. What would you do?
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote