Music Banter - View Single Post - Superbowl '11
Thread: Superbowl '11
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 01:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hank The Drifter
Take it easy, but take it

Its probably not a big deal that Cutler left the game 'injured' or not. He wasn't playing well enough to do anything with the team anyway, I don't believe. I find it rather upsetting for Bears fans that the 3rd string QB came in and out played the starting QB and the backup QB. Although its also possible the Packers weren't playing so hard due to the deficit at that time. It could have gotten interesting if Hanie hadn't thrown that pick that ended the game. I'm not sure if the Bears would have been able to get it into the endzone but, eh.

As for the super bowl, I think the Steelers will probably win. I'm pulling for Green Bay and if Green Bay had of lost I'd have pulled for the Bears. I simply didn't like either AFC team left. I think Big Ben and the rest of the team will come through strong like they always do in big games and pull the super bowl win out. I don't know though, I kinda hope I'm wrong. Green Bays played very good and could easily win it too. So, either way I wont be surprised.