Music Banter - View Single Post - Superbowl '11
Thread: Superbowl '11
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

The Packers are showing amazing perseverence in these big games and continue to shock me. I mean lets be honest..did anybody see the Packers or pick the Packers to go to the Super Bowl early on this year??..Well other than Crash?? The only thing really at fault with the Pack is they are one of the most penalized teams in the league. That will hurt you against teams like the Steelers. Im really not sure how well the Steeler secondary will hold up against the Packers pass attack. If I were them I would game plan strickly on cover schemes. Make Starks beat you running the ball. Im still not sold on his running abilitys. You know Rogers can beat you so attack him as much as possible and try an take him out of the equasion. I look for the Pack to be plagued by turnovers from the Steelers deffense, and self inflicting penalties to be the deciding factors... Although ive picked against them every other game this playoff season as well to no avail. Im betting a real veteran smash mouth team will be the ones to put a damper on things. So I like the Steelers..mmm no good at guessing scores but ill say..31-24
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote