Music Banter - View Single Post - Superbowl '11
Thread: Superbowl '11
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hank The Drifter
Take it easy, but take it

The game should be pretty damn interesting. Green Bay's got the better passing defense but the Steelers have the better rush defense. I think the Steelers can put a hurting on the passing game of the Packers, but who knows. I think the Steelers rush defense can shut anyone down just about so I'm not sure how much run game the Packers will be able to get going. I think it will be very interesting one way or the other. I think Big Ben's going to step up and do his thing and win another one of the Steelers. I don't particularly want that but I think its going to happen. I don't know the Steelers are just that team you know is capable of upsetting the other team. I think a majority of people are saying the Packers will win and I think the Packers are favored by 2.5. I think the total is set at 44.5 but who knows. It might be a high scoring game. I thought most of the games this post season would be kinda low scoring and heck there's been fairly high scoring games.