Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:55 PM   #3438 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You could also get a coke can and push in the middle a little bit (just enough so that you can put a pinch of weed on the flat space) and poke some holes in it with a pin). Then make a hole for the shotgun on the side with a pencil and you've got an instant bowl.

Or you can make a bucket drop (gravity bong to you Yankees). Just get a bucket and fill it about half way with water. Now get a two liter (or whatever) bottle of soda and cut the bottum half off but keep the cap on the top and put it in the bucket. Now put a socket of some sort in the cap for the weed.
Ha I already mentioned the soda can strategy, it's probably the easiest thing to do. That or a water bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theuglyorgan View Post
It's not as bad as people make it out to be, but fairly strong. Just wait like 30-40 minutes before you go in, spray on a bit of Axe, and then chew gum. You probably don't need to do all that, but you'll definately be safe then.
Even that's drastic. I'd go home immediately after smoking all the time and my parents never really noticed it on me. The worst is definitely the breath though, so just don't speak in their face and you'd be good.
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote