Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:25 PM   #3444 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Pros
Could be fun.
I'd know what it's like.

Cons
Could get caught.
Could get out around school.
James, I'm going to make some assumptions here, but they mean well. I'm also going to assume that you're more afraid of doing drugs than you're willing to let on. This is perfectly fine.
You remember the movie 40 Year Old Virgin when they were talking about putting pussy on a pedestal? Well the same applies to drugs.

If you're a virgin, please allow me to explain...

The idea is that you're inevitably going to see a certain thing in an exaggerated light when you haven't experienced it, and it may scare you or cause you to over-prepare for something that may not at all happen the way you're expecting. Most often, you'll be met by a standard that is far lower than what you prepared for. And while this may be variable for some things, I can promise you that for both weed (and pussy) there's far less mental preparation needing involvement. As far as technique, as long as you get the job done, you're good.
So set your mind at ease, and trust that whatever implements or contraptions built to facilitate your getting high will be adequate enough for you to "get your dick wet", so to speak.
The goal is to enjoy it. So whatever you do, please make that your primary objective.

If you're not going into it simply to enjoy it, then you're not going into it for the right reasons, and that will become apparent to you when it happens. If you're a smart kid.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote