Music Banter - View Single Post - Would You be Tempted to try Drugs if They Were Legalized?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #162 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

(this may or may not relate directly to comments posted in this thread)

ONE THING THAT ANNOYS ME ABOUT PEOPLE:
They take shit at face value, and too literally.

No one is snorting, smoking, or otherwise injecting, BATH SALTS. I live in Louisiana, and I can tell you exactly what this crap is...
It's not fucking soap. It's research chemicals, OF VARIOUS KINDS, which have been the major trend in drug use lately, (Mephedrone ring a bell?) which are packaged as inconspicuous items. If any of you have ever bought a gram or two of Salvia, you'd know that it's not really a fucking plant fertilizer or whatever they decide to misleadingly apply to the packaging... Same concept applies.

Take Cloud 9 for instance. I actually bought a packet of it here, at a head shop next to a gas station, not 2 months ago. After a bit of research I figured out what was being sold in the package. (and yea, it got me fucked up)
Just another research chemical. Not actual bath salt. Nobody is going about snorting shit you put in the bathtub, as if actual bath salt companies make soap out of drugs... although with the amount of ignorance going around, I won't be surprised when that becomes the next big fucking thing. Nor is there a specific "drug" called "bath salt". It's a misleader.

Research chem primer:
The packaging it comes in will be labeled as shit that it doesn't actually contain. This is particularly effective for customs, as a lot of this stuff is shipped overseas, or otherwise sold in locations where folks may not want police happening upon packages of strange substances labeled "RESEARCH CHEMICALS, INTENDED FOR INGESTION, AND HOPEFULLY RESULTING IN DEATH SINCE WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING IDEA HOW THIS SHIT AFFECTS YOU IN THE LONG TERM BECAUSE IT HAS NEVER BEEN STUDIED!!! BUY ME!..."

Sorry.. I had to vent.
A lot of people around here in my state have been thinking people were actually out there snorting actual bath salts.
People need to step their reality game up. Do whatever research it takes.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote