Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #419 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankrsta View Post

for Urban Hatemonger

So, I've been looking at your last.fm and browsing your RYM and, man, what a collection. You like Factrix? and MX-80 Sound...and Minimal Compact But I didn't see Tuxedomoon, that's what's missing
And one other thing - a couple albums from ex-Yu groups really surprised me like Videosex, Idoli, Teska Industrija. Cool!
So I thought of sending you Tuxedomoon, but I'm pretty sure that's right up your alley, so I've decided to send you something that you don't seem to really listen, but you may like it, since I saw a couple of albums by Six Organs Of Admittance in your collection.

Jackie-O Motherfucker - Liberation (2001)

Freak-folk, psych, drone, space rock, whatever...mind blowing for sure. Hope you'll like it. Enjoy!
I could have sworn I had some Tuxedomoon somewhere. Maybe I just didn't put it up, not everything I own is on my RYM list.

Most of those bands I picked up when I was doing my whole 'listen to a band from every country' thing. I seemed to find Yugoslavian post punk really easy to find for some reason.

I have heard one Jackie-O Motherfucker album & was a bit meh about it. I'll give this one a go.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote