Music Banter - View Single Post - Lady Gaga
Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:45 PM   #1926 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

I think she is a musical prodigy in the sense she's a fantastic duplicator of formulas, but does not take risks inventing new ones. I'm sure she has many psychological ails, but it's hard for me to feel sympathetic for somebody who has all the money, and attention, in the world just because she's willing to do everything, and anything to do it.

Whether it be for money or recognition it's an extremely harmful way of going about acquiring either. She's an adult human being, and should be just as responsible for her decisions as any adult human being. For the sake of the fact that she lost as much weight as she did to fit the image, and makes more money than everyone sends an EXTREMELY harmful message, and whether it be money or recognition, the reasons all boil down to greed. Which is extremely harmful considering exactly how influential she is.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote