Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 07:47 PM   #14408 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

So, I finally decided to be a productive person and filed my FAFSA. Just got the approval that it's cleared today. Supposed to be getting $9k for Financial Aid, and only a little bit of that is going to be in loans. With books and tuition, I'll only have to pay about $5k for both the fall and spring semesters, so I'm going to probably be getting a new laptop in the fall for school - and make sure that it's got a bitchin' hard drive for music as well.

Oh, and I've decided that I'm finally going to take the advice that I've been getting since I was a sophomore in high school and go into education. I figure that being a teacher, I can still write plays and perform in the summer months, although I'm concerned that's going to cut into my being allowed to do the "edgier" productions that have kind of been my niche in the past and given me the most success.

All the same, today was a pretty important day, in the grand scheme of my life.

EDIT FOR ADDENDUM:

I am now literally being forced over to my friend's house for a party. I'm actually in a very social mood, so it's weird that I really don't want to go. Plus, she's got a four pack of Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA and a sixer of PBR for me. It is not like me to want to turn down free booze. I'm apparently in a weird mood today.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung

Last edited by ThePhanastasio; 01-28-2011 at 09:18 PM.
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote