Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello
Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Aside from it being an obvious joke (reference to your username), I was actually wondering who you are. It was a leading question which I was hoping would make you spill the beans some more. The way you've posted so far in this thread makes you seem somewhat hesitant about writing anything about yourself which kinda defeats the point of making an introduction thread in the first place.

So, to answer the why, I'm just curious who you are. You say you're looking forward to posting your art. What sort of art do you do? Music or painting?
Oh well thank you and sorry if I came across as being rude. I am nobody. Just another regular citizen who happens to like music and art.

I play guitar and piano. My favourite colour is light blue. I like watching the Wire. I am a massive fan of The Lord of the Rings. And I am 6'3.

I write music on piano and guitar and I am learning to sing. I like pschedelic music/ folk music and alternative as well as classical. Although I dislike subjugating music into categories.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote