Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:44 PM   #931 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Haha yeah i saw that, fans running onto the field and trying to outrun security is funny to me. Mainly just in football, like a fan will try to juke and spin and stuff and try to reach the endzone lol.

I was gonna bet the over of the pro bowl, it was 67 and it went way over. I thought Matty ice was gonna get the MVP, he played a pretty good game. So many interceptions and turnovers, it was quite ridiculous. NFC just killed. It's all pretty much a joke, I don't mind seeing the players out there just having a good time with everything. I was hoping to see some more crazy trick plays.

Did you see the last play of the game? LOL that was awesome. Cassell threw it to someone and it eventually got lateraled to Alex Mack, the center for Cleveland and he ran it for a TD. You could see on the replay he was sprinting down field and calling for the ball and after he got it he just went full speed for the endzone. Pretty funny to see a dude that big trucking for a touchdown, I thought it was pretty sweet.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote