Music Banter - View Single Post - So What Are We Drinking Tonight?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:30 PM   #1556 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Makes sense..thats the reason why this county still prohibits the sale of alcohol at any stores other than resturaunts. Unless the churches can find a way to justify it..Example..they allowed a winery to open, and any resturaunt you go to sells every kind of beer and alcohol you want. If you want your own personal booze though you have to drive 30 minutes to the closest store. Of course no hard liquor on Sundays for sale though or past 9 on any day its allowed for sale.
Yuck. I can at least buy alcohol and liquor in my city...provided it's not between the hours of midnight and 8AM or on a Sunday. Also, restaurants here are only allowed to serve alcohol if more than 75% of their sales come from food. Even going to Ohio and West Virginia to buy alcohol sucks - in Ohio AND West Virginia, I can never buy liquor after 10pm - or on Sundays. In Ohio, they sell beer until 1AM, and in West Virginia, until 3AM; fortunately, I'm within 10-15 minutes of both states (for late runs). It's still not ideal, though.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote