Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 11:14 PM   #933 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Dirty..Lol oh yeah in all actuality the play could have been whistled dead right before the lateral to Mack. Lucky for him though its all in fun so they just kind of let them play. I mean there was only one penalty called the whole game. Good to see a big man getting to score a touchdown and share some of that glory. Yeah your boy did pretty well. It was funny to see every single AFC q.b. get picked off..wtf?? I dont know how hard they are really trying though. Im anxious to see how the Super Bowl plays out. You could definatley hear the biased opinions on the sidlines when the players where asked their thoughts. Every player from the NFC thinks the Packs gonna win and every player from the AFC said the Steelers.
Neopolitan..I remember some kind of contraversy on that kid getting pepper sprayed. That wasnt to long ago was it? Like the year before last or maybe last year?? Like I said I didnt find the run itself that funny..The fact that their are people out their that nutty and unafraid of consequence is whats funny. Then to see the players reactions is what topped it off.
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote