Music Banter - View Single Post - The Slut Debate
Thread: The Slut Debate
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 05:33 AM   #97 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
when I was 21 or so I went through this whole phase of women bashing and I pretty much equated all women to prostitutes. If you think about it? you court a girl and you have to take her on about three dates or so before she puts out. Well that is her payment especially if you pay for all of the dates. The only reason that prostitutes are better than some females is because you get to at least see some of your merchandise that you are purchasing up front by them wearing skimpy outfits. Some women when you get time to get down to business, you remove their makeup, their tight jeans , their bra and gravity takes over and everything just starts drooping. It's almost like false advertisements that they should be sued for.
Lol I know exzactly what your talking about. Or the dreaded stretch marks they seem to hide so well in the beginning.. ..Well the milfs anyway. Point of this being it go's back to if a girl who has multiple sex partners.. does that make her a slut?? My answer is most definatley yes. Along with all the other loose terms I listed earlier. I think every guy thinks along these line with the exception of your occasional guy who just wants to go the friend angle to get close to chicks he'll never get. So he always speaks with a lot of respect for sluts.
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote