Music Banter - View Single Post - Confess Your Little Quirks
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:00 PM   #100 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke View Post
Now I just don't care and have the weirdest and most unhealthy sleeping habits. I'll usually go to bed no earlier (or later if you want to put it that way) than 5 am, and average about 4 hours a night, although some days I'll sleep 2 hours (like last night) and sometimes over 10. I do fall asleep in about 80% of my classes though, so maybe I can't pull it off as well as I think I can.
I'm pretty much the same. I'll slowly start falling asleep later and later until I'm staying up till the sun comes up and then passing out from sheer exhaustion. Then one day I'll just start going to bed at like eight or nine and after a few months it'll start again.

I'm terrified of heights. I know this is not uncommon, but I don't even like to go on ladders. I have never in my life stepped on the last step of a ladder and I probably never will, and only a very few times have I been on the second to last, and it was always an event. Like "Oh ****, I'm ****ing badass. I'm on the second to last step, mother****er!"
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote