Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 04:37 PM   #7195 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

I worked at like the biggest shoe store in my area for a summer and we had a really limited selection for women sizes under 6 and mens sizes above 12. And customers would get an attitude with me cause we didn't carry their size in a shoe they wanted. Like it's me, Mr. minimum wage sales associate, that decides which sizes we carry.

I wish i could get a job so I could bitch more. I love bitching about work. I ref little kids basketball games on weekends and there have been so many times where I've wanted to eject a stupid mom or something, but I just can't find the nerve to eject a parent in a 3rd grade game. But some of the fans, usually moms, continuously yell stuff that makes no sense at all and makes it very clear they don't understand the rules.

Reminds me of something I hate. Ok first off, I am a sports junkie. Sports are my first love. So when I go to, lets say, a college basketball game, I realize going into the game that I have more knowledge than pretty much all the other fans at the game. So I know I have to be tolerable to stupid statements. But a few weeks ago I was at the Penn State-Michigan State game, sitting 10 rows up, and this older woman behind me kept making dumb comment after dumb comment, just screaming it right in my ear.

I don't get too bothered by dumb comments. I'm not one of those guys that gets all pretentious because someone doesn't know as much about sports as me. I understand that most people don't, just as I don't know nearly as much as they do at their hobbies/interests. If I was to go somewhere where I didn't really have great knowledge of the subject (lets say a ballet recital or fashion show), I definitely wouldn't be commenting and criticizing the entire time. So either these people think they understand, or they realize they don't but they just don't care. I know it's a sporting event and they can say what they want, but it's annoying to here coaching advice and criticism from people all game when they dont even understand it
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote