Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 04:41 PM   #940 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Haha on this forum or somewhere else?

My days of drunk forum posting are few and far between now. Back in like highschool and even at times through the past few years when I've been drunk by myself (yeah i know, thats dumb) I've been known to log in on my old forum and troll everyone and start a ton of fights and arguments and flame everyone. Actually, that happened sober as well but it seemed funnier after drinking a little bit.
Yeah it was on this forum. I was just being obnoxious and well...drunk. I remember laughing histerically as I was typing pointless vulgar and very random insulting messages. I quickly lost interest and stumbled my way onto something else. I didnt log on for a while but when I did I saw I had a write up. It was well deserved and I dont think they really cared. It was more like they had to say something and couldnt just overlook it. I dont care..I cant guarantee it wont happen again. Although ive been pretty lit since then but just havent felt the urge to type anything. Oh and nothing wrong with being drunk by yourself in my opinion.
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote