Music Banter - View Single Post - Movie Club discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Default Movie Club discussion thread

The Movie of the moment is: Blow Up

Links to film:

Eh, I'd still like people to wait until they're done watching it. You can start discussing now if you like. I finally have it uploaded, so no excuse not to:

*Link deleted at moderator request - will do this for movies that are not new.

Please do not discuss without watching.
-----------

Ok, the option to rewatch Blow up if it's in your library, or seek it by other means than my upload is available(my upload is not available until it's done downloading, and I can see if the file works ok), and you may start discussion.

However, be forewarned, this thread will contain spoilers, so don't read, if you didn't watch. Also, If you have seen it before, please rewatch it(if you haven't already). Speaking from distant foggy memory does little for the club's purpose.

I personally will not check this thread until I've seen the movie myself, so if I don't respond immediately to questions/concerns, that is why.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God

Last edited by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra; 02-11-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote