Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 08:08 PM   #7227 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I never wash my jeans.

this is for nobody but myself, i gotta get this off my chest because I'm pissed right now. JESUS CHRIST how do you lose a basketball game when you are up by 6 with 20 seconds left and have the ball. I didn't even think it was possible, but behold: my intramural basketball team. As usual I am a one man team and have like 20 points. I get fouled with 20 seconds left, winning by 6 points. Kid hits me in the face and I'm bloody so I gotta come out of the game. My substitute promptly bricks two foul shots and they hit a 3. They foul us with 5 seconds left, and we miss both foul shots. Of course they make a 3 pointer at the buzzer and send it to overtime and eventually win because some dumbass fouls them with 2 seconds left. Jesus fuckin christ guys it's enough to airball layups all game let alone blow a 6 point lead in 20 seconds. It's silly to get mad over intramural sports but damnit this is like our 5th loss in a row and it's just guys being retards and missing wide open layups and missing 4 foul shots. Just make one of them and we win. So frustrating.
Kind of sounds like this game. I remember coming unglued watching this game in amazment!!
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote