Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 08:28 PM   #7235 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
The only people who dont like or understand sports are generally the people we use to pick on and make fun of in high school. Unless your a female why would you not like sports? Unless the mangina between your legs is holding you down grow a pair and try an discover if you have a ounce of athletic ability. Sports isnt something to take lightly in my opinion. Like anything else it takes talent and passion to succeed. I wouldnt knock anything you yourself cant out perform someone in. Especially football cause its even more so the sport where your smarts will only get you so far and then they'll get you in trouble.
I hold nothing against people who don't like or play sports. I just realize they don't understand certain things the way people who play and/or really like sports do, and I wouldn't expect them to either. I personally can't imagine not watching or playing sports growing up, and I'll definitely get my kids into sports at a young age cause they provide a lot of great things. Your post might be a little on the strong and harsh side, but it made me
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote