Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 01:19 AM   #106 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I had a horrible, horrible dream the other night, and haven't been able to get ample sleep as a result.

Basically, I was in the ocean standing on this rock jutting out of the water, and there was someone in the water who looked like they were drowning. I jumped in to save them, and when I hit the water, noticed they had a life jacket on. They kicked me and swam to the rock and climbed on, and the water started pulling me away from the rock. For some reason in the dream, I was wearing heavy boots, like army combat boots (no idea why) and they were really heavy and weighing me down. A wave crashed over me, knocking me underwater, and the boots were too heavy to get right back to the surface. So, I'm swimming as hard as I can up to the surface, and I can see it above me. I know that I'm going to make it to the top, but I am also (understandably) kind of shaken from being knocked under. I then realize that I'm not getting any closer to the surface because the damned boots are weighing me down, so I try to untie them...but I'm running out of air quickly, and they're not coming off. I look up again, and the surface is even farther away, so I know that I'm going to drown. I'm really scared for a minute, then all of the sudden, I'm completely okay with it. I know that it's inevitable, and I choose to embrace it. I breathe in a lungfull of water, and it hurts horribly. The corners of my vision are starting to disappear, and I feel myself passing out. Then, there's nothing. Not blackness. Not just passing out. I mean legitimately nothing. I'd died, and there was nothing at all.

I woke up, completely freaked out and breathing really hard, covered in sweat. I was really disoriented because I felt like I'd just experienced death, and it was the most horrible, surreal, and uncomfortable sensation I've ever had in my life.

So now I'm almost scared to go back to sleep - because I tend to have recurring dreams.
wow that sounds scary, well you should just stay up as long as you can then just eventually you will pass out from exhaustion.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote