Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #108 (permalink)
Insane Guest
Music Addict

****, not sure if it's because I occasionally smoke weed to help me sleep, so I basically go to sleep high. On some of those nights, I have the craziest dreams. What I can recall from some of them:

I was on the roof of a skyscraper, running from something. I was with a person, but I have no idea who. There was a bridge, with a clear floor, leading to another skyscraper roof. I cross the bridge and I am on the other building. The next thing that happened was the trippy part. I hear someone screaming, I turn back and I see someone in a panda suit running. He is being chased by two cops. The panda eventually trips, and the cops start hitting the guy with the sticks they have. I start screaming "hey" to try and get their attention. This is when I woke up, screaming the word "hey," and I started cracking up and went back to sleep.

Second one I remeber, I was with two people. One of them riding a bike, one riding a scooter, and I was riding a shopping cart. I had just left a family members house, which is weird because their house looked nothing like their house in real life. We then ride to the airport, where we are in the middle of the lane where the planes take off. I hear an engine, I turn around, and the two people I was with are gone. I turn back around and I see a motorcycle coming at me. I pull out a baseball bat and swing at the guys head and I kill him...dream ends there.

Weird ass dreams I have, and the thing is that when I have these type of dreams, I am in full control, but when I wake up, for the rest of that day, I am just tired as ****.
Insane Guest is offline   Reply With Quote