Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #109 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

I haven't had many dreams lately. I usually have them after I've been drinking a lot or smoking. I'll wake up and remember several dreams if I go to sleep drunk. The one night last year it was crazy. I was really messed up and it was like i was dreaming while still awake. And I kept seeing cash registers open and shut and a little bell ringing sound kept going off. It was like every 5 seconds a new cash register would open, then shut, and I was seeing money everywhere too. It was all happening so fast, it was crazy.

Used to have a lot of bad dreams. I was in a bad car accident in high school and my brother was seriously injured. And for the next like 3-4 years I'd say 2-3 a week I would have car accident dreams. It was always weird though cause the situations were always different. I'd always be in a car with seemingly random people I knew and one time it'd be going off a cliff, sometimes flying into the woods, sometimes into other cars, etc. Sometimes I'd wake up upon impact, and sometimes I'd be dreaming I was laying in the wreckage. Don't have those dreams anymore thank god.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote