Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Cribs! - Members, Show Everyone Around Your Pad
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #151 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
S_k, YES YES YES!! Your bed is in the PERFECT state for reducing the dust mite population!!! Good job.
Haha, I knew that all the time, of course

Quote:
In defense of the furniture, I actually didn't buy much of it. Most was inherited. But I did buy the dining room chairs and the two small red swivel chairs in the living room, so the blame for them falls on me alone.
Haha, you don't need to defend yourself.
My entire enteriour cost me $100 or something like that

Quote:
I prefer the sleek lines of your more modern sofa, for example, but sometimes you end up with what you end up with.
I always try to combine retro (70's, mainly) with sleek and simple.
But I live in a garage now. I'll prove that I can actually make things look a lot better whenever I get a house of my own

Quote:
The speakers are too high, aren't they! I actually have four speakers around the room so a listener can be surrounded by the sound. Two of the speakers are in the ceiling far from the TV/sound system. I don't really care about that issue but since some people do I tried to plan in speakers for their sake.
Haha, that's nice of you .
They are a bit high. Yes.
Ideally their tweeters (the unit that does the high requencies, in case you don't know) should be at ear height. But I'm glad I finally see some speakers .

Quote:
I'm glad the house looks open and inviting, Burning Down, because that's what I wanted.
It really works