Music Banter - View Single Post - favorite bands
Thread: favorite bands
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 03:50 AM   #154 (permalink)
BJ.T.M
Groupie

Default To Whom it may Concern,

Well if you would like me to use my grammar, more correctly I can. And yes, I do need to categories the music so when I produce the band to the public you can pull that look into the eye of the public.
By the way, punk is a type of music some one in the above said it was much more than that, well yes it is, it stands for the lowest you can get, thats why punk is just about being proud for who you are, or standing up for what you believe in.
And according to magazines and companies Greenday fits the punk stand with an outbreak of 3 chord beats, I.N. Breaks and stand for what they believe in.
Yes i would have to agree with you anti-Greenday folk the latest Instalment from Greenday isn't 'Punk' as a such it does kind of get to me how all the new Greenday think American Idiot is 'Punk.'
It has 'Punk' in the anti-Bush statements but it's has set a whole new look i.e. with the clothing they wear, but they do have a 'Punk' Attitude.

sorry if i have insulted any one with my comments i was just trying to set that the new bands coming through, yes maybe wannabe 'Punk' but no they slot in under the new catergory Southern California Punk or Skateboard Rock
BJ.T.M is offline   Reply With Quote