Music Banter - View Single Post - favorite bands
Thread: favorite bands
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 04:00 AM   #155 (permalink)
BJ.T.M
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIsfitspunk
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH total bullshyte judging by your grammar your 12ish and your a music producer? Wow simple plan punk one of the poppiest punk bands out of the 70s saying green day was far from punk is wrong? Sorry man i trust the guitarist from the buzzc0cks over someone from MTV anyday.Really green day doesnt have the right attitude even its not punk to bitch about goverment on an album then do nothing about it and just say "wow i got money off that" its punk to bitch about the goverment then ride around town in a cape with anarchy on the back of it screaming "its a bird its a plane its ANARCHY MAN" jeez thinking blink 182 is punk haha then simple plan CHECK IT WERE REBELS WERE GONNA TELL OUR PARENTS TO SHUT UP IN A SONG! Nah thats just pussing punk is a message followed by action not just whining then doing it.Aside from the fact they dont have the right attitude the music is way to poppy and MTV friendly.Which is totally rock ya dont sell your rebellion to MTV ya start up a record label and hand it out for 2 bucks on the street corner it aint punk to be on MTV it aint punk at all to be selling out daily for money.Its punk to sell the album that you glued together and sit on the street corner and sold as you live in your car.Real punx dont have jobs DIY not EMI.biatch.

Man I just read your article quite nice, haha you are very true.
Green Day, Blink arent punk punk, like BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH im PUNK!!!!
they are punk "rockers" its kinda like eminem tries to be a gangsta.

And they are making a stand against bush for your informantion. But their is nothing any one can do he is in his last term as the Prezzy.
By the way i HATE simple plan they are wingy little SH!TS and they just need a freinds shoulder and a tissue. they fit under the Pop-Punk catergory. because they are little boys im sorry i just get annoyed when people say greenday arent punk fullstop because they might not be Punks, but they are punk rockers. and they are a laugh greenday. they are not in the music industry for the money either Billie Joe the lead his brother went to Iraq and stuff like that. Billie Joe forces away and makes an album. Thats why they went anti-bush.

for your info im not a "punk" either i just produce rock albums the only punk album i have done was a few green day ones i mostly do alt. rock
BJ.T.M is offline   Reply With Quote