Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:44 AM   #84 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzov*en View Post
Key word some. Again subjective. If you said to me earlier that you can do it yourself I would let the door close and obviously it would hit. So that would be your own fault just like it was her's for not getting the door herself like she said she could earlier.

Like I said before I hold the door for everyone, but if you want to get an attitude (make your assumptions because I know you were there) about it then I'm not going to hold it for you on the way out.
She didn't get the door because you were holding it open and did not expect you were going to let go of it. When you did, she did not have enough time to react in order to catch the door and so it hit her. Basically, you figured it might hit and even hurt her, but thought you could do it because in your own head, you felt excused because of her comment. In my opinion, you weren't excused. That's just not something you do - to anyone, men or women.

I am aware you have standards that morally allow for actions that I consider wrong. You don't have to argue that fact.