Music Banter - View Single Post - John Terlazzo - Honor Among Thieves (1983)
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
John Terlazzo
Groupie

Hello Friend,
I am so pleased that you like the music. And yes, I am still writing songs & producing albums. In fact within the next few weeks, we'll have 5 or 6 of the albums we've produced in the years since Honor Among Thieves available through iTunes & other sources internationally. This will include Ecstasy & Longing, released a few years ago, and in the coming months a new collection of songs that we're recording right now.
If all of this is of value to you, please spread the word to others who may be interested. I have no corporate connections of any kind, nor do I want any - so it's all word of mouth, stemming from the integrity of the work alone, and the integrity of those who appreciate it..
I'm a little surprised that your videos state that there has been copyright infringement & so they blocked your post - but I'm the one who owns those copyrights & I have made no such complaint.
You are in Europe I believe? I am hoping to return there again to perform in time - any suggestions for venues or promoters?
Best,
Brother John
John Terlazzo is offline   Reply With Quote