Music Banter - View Single Post - Facebook - good or bad?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1986 View Post
Another serious privacy issue is people posting a link to their Facebook page on websites such as this, as i've seen in the Facebook thread. I wouldn't recommend anyone to do that, you'll end up becoming friends with some random creep (not saying that there's any here but you never know) and that person can view your personal details and basically view your life, again that's your own fault not Facebook's

If people just took more care about their privacy and only use Facebook causally well then it would be a very good website to use.
I don't think that is too much of a problem all you have to do is choose not to accept the person that you don't want. so what if they see the link to your page? You don't have to automatically accept every single friend request you get.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote