Music Banter - View Single Post - favorite bands
Thread: favorite bands
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 08:59 AM   #156 (permalink)
All_Nite_Dinah
Not Impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ.T.M
Well if you would like me to use my grammar, more correctly I can.

You dont need a comma and more correctly is redundant. I had to do it!

Also you REALLY dont know what your talking about. And if you are a producer, which I doubt you are, I feel sorry for any bands album you work on. Skate punk is an offshoot of 80s' hardcore not Simple Plan, Green Day, and Sum 41. If you want to listen to some skate punk go out and buy some albums by JFA,Agent Orange, Bones Brigade, Deconditioned, Sayonara, US Bombs, The Hunns, or any number of other bands out there.

Theres something you dont understand kid, the music industry is total crap. It is an INDUSTRY nothing more nothing less. Do you think a guy on an assembly line knows what polymers the plastic there putting together are? So what makes you think that that anyone in the music industry knows or cares about the bands they adopt as "the next big thing"? Its as simple as finding a band, giving them lots of money, and slapping a label on them so they sell better. Thats what punk is about music for the people by the people. Its not about having any band on the radio the announcer calls punk crammed down your throat untill you get full up and purge untill the next big trend comes along.

For ****s sake kid, if you like a band just say you like them. Dont hide behind lies to make yourself feel better. Being such an expert you should know thats DEFFINETLY not what punks all about. If you like green day and sum 41 just say so, if not then why the hell did you even start all this. Just so you could paste up a couple internet links and hide behind what they said? Get a life.

When it comes down to it this is what punks about.

Not this

And also if your a producer what albums did you produce?

DEATH TO FALSE DUDES!
All_Nite_Dinah is offline   Reply With Quote