Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:58 AM   #528 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Thank you sir.
Yea I can't imagine losing our taste for cuisine. I lived elsewhere in the country (and out of it) long enough to feel confident in my measure of other tastes, and although I know it's a subjective thing, I think we have more of a right to act like it isn't.

And yea, the roads suck bad. It's funny, because if you're driving on the interstate from Louisiana to any other surrounding state, the moment you cross the state line, the pot holes and unevenness suddenly disappear and you're gliding on black top. Our state is notorious for crap roads.
As far as swamps, it largely depends on where you're at. Out in the sticks, yea, you may want to beware of some alligator. But the way we think, we'd rather beware of the game warden while we're capping us an alligator to take home and put his tail in the frying pan. hehe
Ahh the infamous poacher I see..Ive actually had some alligator before at one of our local resturaunts. Their know for their cajun oriented delicacies. It wasnt bad I must say. Without over using the cliche it tasted like chicken line...it tasted like chicken. Just a little more rubbery type texture to it. As far as the poaching us native Texans dont know a thing about that...
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote