Music Banter - View Single Post - Animal Cruelty
Thread: Animal Cruelty
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 05:13 AM   #138 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Sooooo....... animal cruelty.........
yes back on topic people

There was a recent news story where a house that kept cats was burned down during the night. They lost about 30 cats. The firefighters tried to get in to save the cats but they couldn't and all they could hear was the cats meowing super loud because they were trapped in cages. I think it was an animal shelter I wish I could find the article but my google skills are failing me at the moment plus i'm not sure where in NY that it happened.

I feel like there HAD to have been more to that story and someone should be held accountable. I don't believe for one second that the fire was accidental it was most likely set on purpose but someone in the neighborhood that was tired of those cats and/or tired of the people that ran the shelter. It could have also been some deranged person that was denied being able to adopt a cat so they decided to come back later and burn down the whole joint.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote