Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #14497 (permalink)
TheFolkslave
Music Addict

Today was pretty sweet and weird at the same time. School was nice and after school I went to get some coffee with my friends. Later I met them in this nice bar that we always go to. We met a girl that was also studying finnish sign language. We talked with her for a while which was nice.
The girl from my class that I have a crush on was there like always. The weird thing that happened was that the others started to tease us and I heard that they are all speculating that we'll end up together and think we would be great together. Needless to say I felt little awkward but it was pretty nice at the same time. After I went home I started talking with the girl on facebook and we talked for over an hour. I don't know what to do with this girl since I think she has some feelings towards me also but I'm not quite sure and I don't want to go mess things up. There's just something really great about her. She's nothing like the girls I've met before and we get along really great. Maybe I'll wait and see for awhile longer before doing anything stupid. This was a really nice day I must say

Well I come from the old time baby, where all the kids are crazy.

Last edited by TheFolkslave; 02-03-2011 at 05:41 PM.
TheFolkslave is offline   Reply With Quote