Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did You Learn Today?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
lol.. should have been passed out on the couch naked with a bow tied around your dick so you'd have knocked out Christmas as well.
Yeah lucky for me we split the next month anyway. She didnt find my inebriated artistic abilities as humerous as I did I guess. I returned home after my hitch to find an empty house. Took everything but my beer, and turned the fridge off so that it would be hot...OUCH!! Lol..that statment spoke pretty loudly..At any rate I plugged the fridge back in, and turned on some SRV. Popped the top on a hot one, and proceeded to indulge in my own self pity. Sad thing is I wasnt really all that heart broke as much as it was just a better excuse to get f.u.b.a.r.'ed. I was pretty upset about my c.d.'s...everthing else not so much. I knew I could drink enough to not mind the comfortability the hardwood floors provided for rest. At least until it was time to go back to work. Plus I had plenty of buddy's for company to get me through the hard times. Even if they did just like to drink on my dime pretty much. Who am I to judge anybody??lol..Its just one exzample of many in my arsenol of drunken shattered dreams. It always starts out with good intentions of intoxicated fun times. Ultimatley leaves me worse off than before except for the funny stories...Oh well its worth it...Cheers!!!
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote