Music Banter - View Single Post - Black Eyed Peas
Thread: Black Eyed Peas
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #62 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
Okay, true. Black Eyed Peas have always headed the other way though.
Don't know about you but I'm not expecting some surprise experimental BEP album that is actually good. It would be great though if they did that like "Haha, you fools paid so much for that crap music we made and we saved up used it to fund this great music we've had in our backpocket for years"
That won't happen though - they already made way better music with far less money.
I agree somewhat, the first two albums were great then they had the third one and it was a big wtf were you thinking? but that's when they added Fergie and continued the same pattern with the fourth one. I think their slightly experimental phase came with their 5th album where they ventured more into electronica. Even though it's the tamer side of electronica, they headed in a new direction and alienated some older fans that didn't like this new direction.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote