Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback (https://www.musicbanter.com/announcements-suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   I request that booboo lose moderator priviliges (https://www.musicbanter.com/announcements-suggestions-feedback/39594-i-request-booboo-lose-moderator-priviliges.html)

The Unfan 04-18-2009 11:00 PM

I request that booboo lose moderator priviliges
 
Based on the grounds of baseless claims on his behalf. The way he has acted torward Wayfarer and Captain Caveman seems unfair in my opinion. He is acting as if he is constantly trying to single those two members out. I feel that it is highly irresponsible for a moderator to hold vendettas against regular posters and Boobs has been showing just that mentality.

Celladorina 04-18-2009 11:06 PM

I disagree. From my perspective I've seen those listed above targeting him, and so he merely responds to the strange comments being posted towards him.

I don't think you can judge whether a moderator is doing a good job or not, only the other moderators know. Who says he can't speak his mind and be honest about how he feels?

How about you three all leave him alone and he will leave you alone until you guys can act maturely and get along like everyone else.

sweet_nothing 04-18-2009 11:09 PM

I see nothing wrong with him, if anything he's too nice.

Thrice 04-18-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Unfan (Post 641406)
Based on the grounds of baseless claims on his behalf. The way he has acted torward Wayfarer and Captain Caveman seems unfair in my opinion. He is acting as if he is constantly trying to single those two members out. I feel that it is highly irresponsible for a moderator to hold vendettas against regular posters and Boobs has been showing just that mentality.

We should ban you for being against TX...Kidding, I dont own but one shirt with words on it and it happends to say 'Id rather go to hell than texas' I bought it when I was in the military because thats where ALOT of military people come from because they are all retarded, every last one of them. I was going to be a **** unfan towards you cuz I like boo boo, but you representing texas hatred has made me want to blow you, in a hetero way of course.

The Unfan 04-18-2009 11:12 PM

How is accusing members of following him around on a public forum anything close to fair? Wayfarer and Captain Caveman have just as much right to post in any given topic as Booboo does, and by making such claims (which if you want I can direct you to threads where the claims were made) implies that once Booboo posts in a thread that Wayfarer and Captain Caveman shouldn't.

boo boo 04-18-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Unfan (Post 641406)
Based on the grounds of baseless claims on his behalf. The way he has acted torward Wayfarer and Captain Caveman seems unfair in my opinion. He is acting as if he is constantly trying to single those two members out. I feel that it is highly irresponsible for a moderator to hold vendettas against regular posters and Boobs has been showing just that mentality.

First off I haven't done a damn thing to Wayfarer, not even an infraction

Second, Caveman insulted me, refused to apologise and oh yeah, he's one of the biggest trolls on the forum (along with you). I admit I overreacting, but I have agreed to let the other mods handle Caveman if causes any trouble.

I'm not singling them out, they singled ME out, you and them have been targeting me all week, you all hold vendettas against me, you obviously wanted to get a reaction out of me so you could pull this crap you're pulling right now, and I admit that was my fault for not handling Caveman the right way.

I'm one of the newer mods, pardon me for not knowing everything yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Unfan;641421[B
]How is accusing members of following him around on a public forum anything close to fair?[/B] Wayfarer and Captain Caveman have just as much right to post in any given topic as Booboo does, and by making such claims (which if you want I can direct you to threads where the claims were made) implies that once Booboo posts in a thread that Wayfarer and Captain Caveman shouldn't.

You all personally insulted me out of nowhere, at the same time, and kept doing it, it's easy to assume you might have planned it, why does it matter if I'm wrong? Does not justify your attitute or theirs.

And no that's not what I implied. All I implied is that there's no reason for any of you to personally insult me when I'm not even having a conversation with you.

Bane of your existence 04-18-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrice (Post 641416)
ALOT of military people come from because they are all retarded, every last one of them.

Eat a dick slut.

gunnels 04-18-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweet_nothing (Post 641413)
I see nothing wrong with him, if anything he's too nice.

Agreed, he let's things slide alot. CC and wayfarer especially are very lucky they are getting the treatment they are getting.

sweet_nothing 04-18-2009 11:15 PM

Any other mod wouldve bitch slapped them into next week.

The Unfan 04-18-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boo boo (Post 641422)
First off I haven't done a damn thing to Wayfarer, not even an infraction

Except that you threatened to give him an infraction for "following" you. Again referencing my last post.

Quote:

Second, Caveman insulted me, refused to apologise and oh yeah, he's one of the biggest trolls on the forum (along with you).
This is the behavior I'm talking about. I make an honest thread (this one) discussing your merits as a mod and you call me names for it.

Quote:

I'm not singling them out, they singled ME out, you and them have been targeting me all week, you all hold vendettas against me, you obviously wanted to get a reaction out of me so you could pull this crap you're pulling right now, and I admit that was my fault for not handling Caveman the right way.
You even admit you mishandle your mod powers. Thanks for proving my point.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:05 PM.


2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.


SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.